Timeline for % of grafts to penetrate the skin?

The "growth timeline" information that I've seen takes into account both the % of grafts that have sprouted and how mature they are. For example, I've read that at 6 months, approximately 80% of the grafts have sprouted, but they are only 30% mature, and thus the 6 month result is only about 50% of the final result. The 50% figure takes into account both sprouting and maturation.

My question is, what is the average timeline strictly for the hairs to penetrate the skin? In other words, at 3 months, 4 months, 5 months, etc., what is the average % of grafts that have sprouted?

thanks!

Impossible question to answer any information you get here will be just guesses you can guess your self just as easy. Everyone is different anyway so i'd forget about it.

The facts are.

1 you need at least 12 month to see a fair result

2 hair can still be maturing up to 18 months in some people. My crown was still sprouting new hairs out of the scalp at the 12 month mark

3 crowns seem to be slower to grow. god knows why

4 you can have hair sprouting as early as 2 month as mine is now

5 i've heard people have to wait 2 years for a decent result. very rare though

6 its possible to have a considerable good growth and effect at 4/5/6 months

Bonkerstonker! :D

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1977

Update I'm now on 12200 Grafts, hair loss has been a thing of my past for years. Also I don't use minoxidil anymore I lost no hair coming off it. Reduced propecia to 1mg every other day.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

I started losing my hair at 19 in 1999

I started using propecia and minoxidil in 2000

Had 7 hair transplants over 12200 grafts by way of strip but

700 were Fue From Norton in uk

thanks bonker for your reply, but I disagree that my question is impossible to answer. I understand that every situation is different, but I am asking for the "average" sprout timeline. many clinics provide any average "growth" timeline, and as explained above, the growth timeline incorporates both the sprouting and maturation averages. I'm looking for just the sprouting information.

again, can anyone weigh in on the average sprout timelines (per month) for grafts?

I see what your getting at but it still is impossible for anyone to answer the question correctly as there isn't a recorded data base of information. That's probably why only I answered in the 6 days this post has been here.

I can tell you my ht1 sprouted hairs at 4 months and ht2 sprouted hairs at 2 months and some hairs never shed. But world average I do not know.

Bonkerstonker! :D

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1977

Update I'm now on 12200 Grafts, hair loss has been a thing of my past for years. Also I don't use minoxidil anymore I lost no hair coming off it. Reduced propecia to 1mg every other day.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

I started losing my hair at 19 in 1999

I started using propecia and minoxidil in 2000

Had 7 hair transplants over 12200 grafts by way of strip but

700 were Fue From Norton in uk