Some questions about the after surgey

Hello I have some important questions... on mat 26th I had an hair transplant with Rahal in Ottawa Canada (3700 f u).

Now I am in new york city and tomorrow I have to go back to italy with some people... I don't wanna that these people know about my surgey. But there are some problems:

I did the hair transplant for the beard too (between hair and beard next the ears) and therefore I can't hide anything with the hat!

Could I use some product such as toppik? (in little quantity)?

Then: my swelling is gone but instead of it, I have two big livids (I am not sure that they are livid because they are red... it seems like someone has beaten me)... do you know a way to reduce it by tomorrow?

Three: here in america I found product to reduce scars... could give me some advice before I leave the country? I am gonna buy something which is useful.

Four: do you have a guide for post surgey? I am not sure how Do i have to act? for example... I don't know if when I use the spray shampoo, I have to touch the receiver area in order to have the crosts fallen down or I have only to spray the shampoo and then the water without touching the head..

Thank you for your help!!

I think you should call your clinic and ask for a list of the post op instruction and ask the question about which products you can use. There is also a post on this site from falceros I think which has a good list of the dos and don't post op. Sorry I wasn't able to find it just now but you can search the questions and answers section and hopefully find it. My guess is that it's too early to use concealers but you should ask the clinic to be sure.

5700 FUE in 3 procedures with Dr. Bisanga

View my patient website:

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1874

magodiafano...

I can answer a couple of questions...

Here is a good article on using concealers immediately post-op. I guess its safe using them after a week's time giving the donor enough time to heal enough

I am sure you would've received enough instructions from your doc. And, yes, you have to touch your head for your wash :) That said, as far as the post op care is concerned, its best to follow your doctor's advise

magodiafano

I understand your situation. You could try mailing Dr Rahal's and request for some written instructions. I am sure they would provide what you are looking for. In-fact, I had assumed you were provided written instructions from the doc. If that doesn't work, which is unlikely, you could try reaching out to Dr Rahal's patients on this forum. I hope you get some help. All the best!