Dr ****** ******, Delhi - little worried now

Hi guys,

Myself undergone HT with Dr ****** ****** in 2009 Jul .. and second time took appointment but missed and ultimately ended going through another doctor on next day this year Feb.

Just wondering if anyone did HT in ****** clinic apart from ******, and what is your feedback. There are two ladies over there apart from ****** practicing HT.

I just want to tell people few points here on this, but before that I want to draw conclusion after hearing feedback.

Thanks

Edited by TakingThePlunge

I've wanted to know this for some time also. Anytime Dr. AP is typed all that shows up is ****** ******. It wont even search correctly.

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D

mrnice - I am not really sure if I understand, are you saying you mentioned your doctor's name in your post and it got censored in this forum? Not sure why it was done if that's really the case. Sounds strange nevertheless

as i am from delhi, even i tried to find out bout this dr here on the forums..but it seems there is some issue between this dr and forums..not that the dr is bad , some mod may be able to shed some light on this issue