Dr. Mike Beehner; female after single eyebrow session

This woman in her mid-20's presented with significant loss of eyebrow hairs due to past over-plucking. She expressed a wish for a thicker eyebrow width than the usual slender pattern preferred by most of our female patients. Also, keep in mind that in the photo with the small purple dots outlining where we were going to place the grafts, that we place them INSIDE the lines and not over the lines at all. This method has worked well for us. Also, I prefer to use all 1-hair grafts, some of them naturally occurring 1-hair FU's and the others from splitting a 2-hair FU into 2 single micrografts, one of the rare instances when that is the more exact term to use. She had 170 1-hair grafts placed in each eyebrow and recently on the day of the "after" photos returned for a second session, in which we did 160 grafts on each side. She should be done after they grow out.

Mike Beehner, M.D.

eepppoiu.jpg.875011d57ad7a124abb60fa3cfe70e13.jpg

rlljh.jpg.625278638bc01d0a8617151fe5723dcb.jpg

wmmkj.jpg.0661a838f37201bc02f1a4250816b8bc.jpg

wxxcv.jpg.10496e258b9f8d0e8b4fd87664f2f572.jpg

This is a very nice eyebrow result from a single session. I'm suprised she wants thicker eyebrows after years of plucking - to get the thin eyebrow look. In any case, the result looks natural.

Dr. Beehner,

Great work! I'm happy to see another fine example of eyebrow work as I often get emails from females inquiring about this procedure.

Thank you for sharing this case.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website