Alvi Armani and the lot :-(

Hello. Maybe someone here can help me. About 6 years ago I did 2 FUSS surgeries with Alvi Armani. I went all the way to Canada. After 2 years I did FUE in UK.

Now I ended up with a scar..... and my hair is thin and with bald patches.

I started using Regaine this month as I lost hope about 2 years ago and did not use anything.

Does someone know how I can get in touch with Alvi Armani? I have tried for ages and I always get through his agents. I want to tell him that it did not work and maybe he can help me. But his agents always say that he is busy!

Can someone tell me of what I can do please? I am 29 years of age and I really want to have hair. I am even thinking of buying a hairpiece but I think I am too young for that. I am shy to use a hairpiece.

I heard he retired, which is for the best for more potential victims and for his own safety. Unfortunately, this doesn't help you in anyway.

I really don't know how he can sleep at night and how he's not being punished by the law.

I would suggest you get in touch with a few of the recommended surgeons on here and listen to what they advise you with. Definitely visit at least one of them in person.

I have been impressed by some of the results of tattooing, but recently saw a patient whose tattoos had blurred into a grey mass. Apparently his results were fine to begin with, but the pigment partially washed away.

This might have been a problem unique to the clinic responsible for his work. (I don't know which clinic that was).

I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal.

My FUE Procedure With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

That's the problem. People go to his website and see him talking about fine art and claiming he's the Ferrari of hair transplants.

I meant do a search on his name on the hair transplant network on this website in the search engine.

You get shafted so hard going to him

Ive been around a long time and to be fair Armani is not known as a bad surgeon and never has been he produced some of the best hairlines ever and was in high demand from people in all forums for years but he is extremely aggressive with how many grafts he uses in small areas and he also had a couple of bad results a few years ago that made him a public enemy of people on here because he threatened law suits against patients and so on that's why he has a bad reputation here and hardly anywhere else but you can go on other forums even today where his prework and existing clinic is regarded as the best around.

People will probably say I'm wrong but I have no reason to lie. I'm open minded and neutral with drs but I'm not daft and can not be influenced by other peoples claims around me so I made my own assumption during armanis down fall while most turned on him. I personally was never tempted to use him for the reasons I said above and his prices were stupidly expensive.

Edited by bonkerstonker

Bonkerstonker! :D

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1977

Update I'm now on 12200 Grafts, hair loss has been a thing of my past for years. Also I don't use minoxidil anymore I lost no hair coming off it. Reduced propecia to 1mg every other day.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

I started losing my hair at 19 in 1999

I started using propecia and minoxidil in 2000

Had 7 hair transplants over 12200 grafts by way of strip but

700 were Fue From Norton in uk

• 3 weeks later...
People will probably say I'm wrong but I have no reason to lie. I'm open minded and neutral with drs but I'm not daft and can not be influenced by other peoples claims around me so I made my own assumption during armanis down fall while most turned on him.

I think the problem is most people might not be so even handed! Seems like one to avoid whatever the case.