Buzz Cut and Shedding and FUE

Anybody out there have a FUE procedure (hairline case) done with a buzz cut?

I had a procedure at SMG almost a few weeks ago and I think only a few of the grafts (1's) toward one part of my hairline may have shed around day eight, perhaps coming off when I was massaging the scabs off. The grafts are definitely growing at this point, although a little slower than my native hair but they blend in very well to the point of being virtually undetectable.

Since I don't have any native hair to cover up the work at this point, I'm curious how others in a similar situation faired and how drastic the change in appearance was during this phase. I'm just trying to manage my expectations as I definitely don't anticipate being in the small percentage of patients that does not shed most of my grafts:).

Okay, on day 12 / 13 a large amount of shedding occurred after I showered from a workout session where I was lifting weights. Today I experienced a fair amount of shedding. I would day at least 50% of grafts have shed. Is that normal to shed that fast???? I just thought it would be a little more gradual. The left side of my hairline had noticeably shed more grafts. Now it's just getting through this buzzcut growing out with a receding hairline. Ugh...