Is 1 m"l of minoxidil is enough?

PieceOfMeat

On the directions of minoxidil it says to put no more than 1m"l. But i put minoxidil on all the upper part of the head and on the the upper back part of the head, or in other words, all the areas that could be bold. And i dont know if 1 m"l of minoxidil is enough for such a big area. What do you think?

It's enough.

I forgot to mention that i am extending my hair so it's pretty long. So after i put the minoxidil on my scalp i need to massage my scalp so the minoxidil would spread all over the scalp area im taking care of. And because the length of my hair some of the minoxidil is getting stuck in the hair and not spreading on the scalp. So you still think that 1 m"l is enough?

Part your hair 5 ways (3 along the top and 2 in the crown) and apply to the scalp.

Minoxidil (as sold commercially) exists as pulverized crystals in an alcoholic vehicle.

1 ml of the alcoholic solution is sufficient to diffuse through the epidermis/dermis and reach the base of the hair follicle/blood vessels.

There is no need to massage the solution into your scalp. You can smear it around your scalp, but this only applies if your hair is very short.

Using more minoxidil will not make your hair grow faster or stronger.

Using a higher concentration such as 12.5% or 15% MAY increase the calibre of the hair.

take care...