Is this the dreaded Shedding pattern..?

Hello All...

I am about to touch the 5 month period post my HT. I had started Fin (Finpecia) after around 2 months after my procedure. So, now, I have been on it since close to 3 months. I take one tab of 1 mg daily after dinner

Since I had started Fin, I could hardly see any hair falling out. I am not implying that Fin started action straight away. It could be just that my recipient had been shaved for the procedure and all the newly planted grafts had shed. So, normally, there was very little to shed anyway. I even carefully checked during my shower and found that I was losing about 5/6 hair daily (talk about someone paranoid about hair loss :o)

Now, since 2 weeks, I am seeing an increased amount of hair fall. I even counted about 20 and even 30 on a few days :eek: Also, I don't find this fall concentrated on any specific part of the head. Its from the sides, a bit from the crown and a bit from the recipient (my frontal/hairline), basically all of my head!

From what I have read, the shed sets in at 2 months and could last a few months. Am I going through the dreaded shed phase I have always read about? I could assume things, but, thought it would make sense to check with the experts! Right now, I am not on any other medication. I just wash my hair using a Head & Shoulders anti dandruff shampoo daily. Also, I apply a hair concealer daily too

Should I be altering my routine or be taking any other meds? Or should I just let this phase pass? Do help me with your valuable comments. Thanks...

Comments, anyone!?

Basically, I was just looking for some reassurance from someone that this is in-fact shedding and not some permanent loss. That way, I can be at peace with myself that the shed hair would come back (probable many, if not all of them) :rolleyes:

Thanks!