AMAN comparison pictures

Aman, do you seriously not see improvement? I do! Just think, you have another six months of growth and thickening! You're gonna have an enviable result man, just hang in there. Also, I recommend you continue to just let your hair grow and perhaps try a spiky, messy look. It will add layers and dimension to your hair. Get some product like pomade, texture cream or some wax. Good growing!

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

Whilst I've yet to go through the whole shedding and regrowth process myself, I am aware that - at six months - this is typical of the progress usually seen at this stage. This is also in no way a indication of the final result.

The only way is up from here, mate. Just enjoy life, try not to obsess, be patient and before you know it, you'll have a great result. Remember: the more you obsess over it, the longer it'll seem. Chin up, my friend. :)

shadow, What reason would I have for blowing smoke up this guy's ass? I don't know him. I don't work for his doctor. I have ZERO vested interest in his actual case. I could just as easily as you say, "Hey buddy, your HT was a failure...too bad." I am looking at his hairline, which now has a shape and greater density. I am looking at the areas where there was no hair in the vertex and crown and seeing hair where there was none. I am looking at his scalp and in the before picture you can clearly see scalp, whereas in the afters it appears darker. All of these factors indicate growth. Would this be acceptable as a final result? Of course not! But it is not a final result, is it? So why should he be so depressed right now and accept this HT as a failure, which it sounds like you want him to do?

I have had three HTs. Not once at the six month mark did I look in the mirror and feel good about my results. But guess what? 12 months showed a very different picture, and 18 months was even better. How did you feel about your Ht at 6 months Shadow? Were you thrilled with the results?

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com