Dr Feriduni

dub09

Hi all,

I have viewed Dr Feriduni's work online and I am very impressed. I am thinking of choosing him for my HT. Am particularly impressed with his hairline work.

However, there have been no positive (or negative) patient reviews after a year posted. Does anyone have any experience of him first hand? Would be grateful for your responses!

Hi all,

I have viewed Dr Feriduni's work online and I am very impressed. I am thinking of choosing him for my HT. Am particularly impressed with his hairline work.

However, there have been no positive (or negative) patient reviews after a year posted. Does anyone have any experience of him first hand? Would be grateful for your responses!

dub09,

Though I'm not his patient, I had the privilege of seeing numerous examples of his results online and have met him in person. In my opinion, he's a gem producing ultra refined results. Our Publisher Pat Hennessey has visited with and observed him in live surgery to verify his work is state of the art. To see highlights of Pat's review, click here.

Best wishes,

Bill