Dr. Rahal/6 months post OP/2557 grafts (4020 in Total)

DeDom

Hi guys,

every time I try to update my weblog http://www.hairtransplantnetwo...e-page.asp?WebID=983 I get an error report. I'll try it again and again in the next couple of days. Anyway, I want to give you some information on my progress now.

It's really amazing for me to the see the results and compare them to my pre op images. A few days ago I went to the barber for a new shorter haircut (4-5cm instead of 8-11cm of length). I told him about my hair transplant and he said: "I didn't notice it. Even when your hair was wet. Nobody would notice it." Probably the greatest compliment, he could pay me!!!

You know, my worst case scenario is NW3V - so it was possible for me to let Rahal and Hattingenhair work very aggressive on my hairline. Rahal did a great job on me. Even if I comb my hair very slowly I can hardly see a difference between natural density and transplanted density. I can go swimming without being debunked at this point (6 months post OP). I'm definitely on cloud nine.

Please remember: My main concern while talking to Dr. Rahal prior to the surgery was to get two fu??¦7cm-scars out of my donor area and get one new thin scar. To get to the heart of it: He has changed my life! Now I'm poor but sexy. ;-) Dr. Rahal, if you read this: Thanx a lot!

But seriously folks: The last years with two hair transplants have been a tough time because of all this hide and seek. With a cap on my head and all these thoughts about rain, wind, etc. - it's over now! And my wife is pregnant. Life is beautiful!!!!!!

At the end of this year I will quit all my forum activities. It's time for a new chapter.

Cheers from Germany!

DeDom,

Your hair is DeBom! Seriously - that is fantastic looking hair that would make 100% of everyone on this site jealous!

But, in all fairness, you had tons of hair prior to surgery as well, so I suppose I should just say that your hairline looks very natural and thick, especially for only being 6-months! I had about 65% of the grafts of you (1662 vs. 2557), and based on these photos I know what I'm aiming for now - another 1,000 to bring my hairline density up to something like yours.

Very nice photos showing different styles, by the way.

M&M

1662 with Dr. Ron Shapiro - Spring 2006

1105 with Dr. Ron Shapiro - Fall 2009

M&M Weblog

Congrats Dedom... looking REAL good

I have a few questions regarding your experience with Kelocote Spraygel, since I noticed you used it on your scar...

1- For how long have you used it?

2- What are your feelings concerning its use? To what degree do you think it helped?

3- From your experience, would you recommend the spray, or the gel version?

4- Is Kelocote recommended for scars that are surrounded by hair such as on the scalp, and with a tricophytic closure?

5- Did you have any problems using it, such as hair stuck in the product (it's made of silicone), or even hair loss due to its use?

Thanks Dedom

Hi,

I used KeloCote Spraygel for about 3 months (four cans at 90 Euros a throw). Easy to handle, no side effects, you cannot notice it.

You know, there's no evidence that it worked on my scar, but I got a good one. I have a great feeling about KeloCote ??“ that's an important aspect while being in the doldrums.

Good luck

Rahal to hairlines is basically what Armani only fantasizes he could be. Incredible. Your hair gives me googly-eyes...icon_wink.gif

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

DeDom,

I'll be happy to help you with any issues you're having while uploading photos to your blog, but I'll need to see a copy of the error message you are receiving. In the meantime, feel free to try again and please make sure your images are in JPG format

Please check your private messages. Though we allow external linking, we don't allow links to the website you referenced.

Thanks for understanding and Best Wishes,

Bill

• 3 months later...