shedding process

I am now 11 days post op and I am shedding what looks like small tan almost round particles is the best way I can describe them. Some do have hair attached, I assume from reading on this site that this is normal. I have been washing my hair twice a day for the last week using baby shampoo. I still have some scabs on my head but have not been to aggressive to remove when showering. I have been gently rubbing the shampoo in a circular motion with my fingertips on the recipient area (front of my head). Does everything here sound about right? Should I be more aggressive to work off the remaining scabs? And I plan to go back to weight lifting/running on Monday April 25th, that is exactly two weeks post op, any suggestions here. I usually lift heavy weights for sterngth training. Any help would be appreciated as always.

Thanks,

Jetsfan:confused:

It's normal to start shedding transplanted hairs at this point. We recommend our patients to massage transplanted hairs while shampooing to ease off the scabs. They come off easier when the scabs are soft and wet. The grafts are well adhered at 11 days post op so you can shampoo once or twice a day to get rid of the scabs.

Be careful with heavy weight lifting. Be mindful of your donor scar to not stretch it. Maybe do alternative lifts that do not put stress on back of your head.

Heal well and good growth to you.