6 Months P/O but...

Dear all,

In breif, I'm 6 months p/o and to be honest i'm already satisfied with the results!! however, there are few odd places that r still has no sign for new popping hairs... ? is this temporal or it these hairs will grow laters?

please check my photo.. thank u.

righttemple.JPG.4eb6eb9c11278b323ba68b30b210a035.JPG

Dear all,

In breif, I'm 6 months p/o and to be honest i'm already satisfied with the results!! however, there are few odd places that r still has no sign for new popping hairs... ? is this temporal or it these hairs will grow laters?

Originally posted by Leb_Guy:

Dear all,

Honestly, I noticed gaps like that around month 6, everyone said to wait until month 12, but there was almost no new sprouting after month 6.

I think the way it works is that (say) each hair has a 90% chance of growing. In some places you will notice clusters where hair didnt come in and that is just bad luck. A single ungrowing hair in a field of growing hairs will not be noticeable.

For the most part, the no growing hairs are evenly distributed across your scalp and are not noticeable.. . .except where there are clusters.

I would say though that you will experience some new sprouting and alot of thickening over the next 12 months. I think you have a very good result.