Dr. Griffin- Atlanta: First hand experience.

Atlanta

Atlanta,

I agree with Aseda - utilizing our forum search function should allow you to pool the community's collective opinion and get a better idea of what people are saying about Dr. Griffin. From what I've experienced, most people think he's a top-notch hair restoration surgeon with a very professional and welcoming 'bed-side manner.'

Let me know if you need any help or have any specific questions!

Edited by Future_HT_Doc

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Future_HT_Doc,

What about the fact that he is also a practising dermatologist..the general opinion on this forum seems to be that we shouldnt go to hair transplant doctors who are also dermatologist, but instead look for a full-time hair transplant doctor?

Thanks!

There are several HT doctors that are also dermatologist. That said, the best HT doctors do HT full-time. There is really no substitute for the skill level that comes with focusing full time on HT.