Good HT Recipients...Do you feel comfortable with your HT in the Sunlight?

Good HT Recipients...Do you feel comfortable with your HT in the Sunlight?

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

My hair can look a little thin in windy/sunny conditions. So the honest answer for me would be no, I'm not super comfortable in bright sunlight. The density of any large transplant is around 50-70% of a thick head of hair so very few people will achieve enough density to hold up completely to bright sunlight.

But for me a sligthly thin look is still a lot better than having a shiny bald head. And you can always wear a hat when you know conditions will be tough. Indoors I'm completely comfortable.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

My HT Blog

I have to go with biscuit on this. I've not taken any outdoor pics recently but I'm sure my hair has its see through moments under natural lighting but I always feel perfectly comfortable and confident. I much prefer having thinner hair with good coverage than my old shiny scalp.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

I'm just as confident in the day as well as night. Is there any see through probably but it doesn't bother me. I was less comfortable when I used to use conceilers which were obvious in the sunlight