Researching HT, Advise Appreciated

Hi all, Mick if you need permission to mention anything on here about our discussion then go for it, no problem there at all.

I'd still need a pretty strong reason not to give this a go.

Meds still concern me massively, I'm paranoid enough as it is about taking medication, it's such a dilemma.

On one hand, it could stabilise the hair loss and help future proof the HT, that's a major plus point. On the other hand, I can't even imagine the thought of looking at a lady with massive knockers and feeling nothing. Scary.

Heeds it's a small amount of people that get total sexual loss. I've been on fin 10 years, i noticed that i could last longer in bed within 3 weeks of first taking fin but considered that a bonus and i've always had sexual urges just like before fin but i don't get a hard on sitting on the bus anymore lol. It's that simple!

You should just take a 0.5 mg of propecia a day for 6 months and see if you're one of the unlucky people that react badly to it. I can't see 0.5 mg causing too much trouble to anyone i take 1.5mg a day.

Bonkerstonker! :D

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1977

Update I'm now on 12200 Grafts, hair loss has been a thing of my past for years. Also I don't use minoxidil anymore I lost no hair coming off it. Reduced propecia to 1mg every other day.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

I started losing my hair at 19 in 1999

I started using propecia and minoxidil in 2000

Had 7 hair transplants over 12200 grafts by way of strip but

700 were Fue From Norton in uk

try dr. bisanga and dr.keser for FUE(though for FUT your choices can be more varied)...i was a little surprised with bisanga suggesting FUT because there used to be a very pro-FUE forum member who very staunchly believed that FUE was the answer to all hairloss woes and he was Bisangas' repair pro bono offer patient.

p.s-he was a nice guy,i liked his posts:)