Toronto HT Surgeon Review Needed

genius130

Can anyone recommend a good HT surgeon in Toronto Canada? I am contemplating between Dr. Marla Rosenberg, Dr. Robert Jones, or Seager HT. I've checked pics from Dr Robert Jones and Seager and they look outstanding but Dr Marla pics are not too clear so its hard to tell how good she is.

Reviews and feedback on those 3 would be great. Also, does anyone know if the graft prices are set prices or they are negotiable if getting large amount of grafts?

Seager passed away a few years ago. I don't know Jones. Rahal is awesome. I think Simmons is in Toronto too and he does great work. Rosenberg has some nice-looking results too.

Edited by hairthere

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

♠genius130,

I know you specifically asked about Toronto area surgeons but here is a list of all of our Coalition and recommended hair restoration physicians in Canada for your review.

Dr. John Gillespie - Alberta Canada

Dr. Victor Hasson - British Columbia Canada, Coalition Member

Dr. Thomas Nakatsui - Alberta Canada, Coalition Member

Dr. H. Rahal - Ontario Canada, Coalition Member

Dr. Marla Rosenberg - Ontario Canada

Dr. Cam Simmons - Ontario Canada, Coalition Member

Dr. Jerry Wong - British Columbia Canada, Coalition Member

To learn about our criteria for recommending physicians, click here.

Edited by TakingThePlunge

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Does Dr. Rahal perform surgeries in Toronto or only in Ottawa?

Can someone also have a look at my pic and advise if 3000 grafts to the top excluding vertex would give me significant results?

Am I a norwood 5/6?

Will i lose any existing hair at top of my head from a HT (I think i read something like that from a post someone had, not sure if true)?

Between Dr Rahal and Dr Simmons who would you choose and why?

HT1.png.54022b355d80bc28757fe3be420883bf.png

Does Dr. Rahal perform surgeries in Toronto or only in Ottawa?

Can someone also have a look at my pic and advise if 3000 grafts to the top excluding vertex would give me significant results?

Am I a norwood 5/6?

Will i lose any existing hair at top of my head from a HT (I think i read something like that from a post someone had, not sure if true)?

Between Dr Rahal and Dr Simmons who would you choose and why?

You should visit his Web site.

Dr. Rahal does surgery in Ottawa, distance and cost should never be an issue when choosing a doctor, since if they mess up your head, you'll travel to Antarctica and sell your house if you have to so you can repair your head.

I'd choose Dr. Rahal because he has more experience and produces nice results CONSISTENTLY. That being said, I'm comfortable with Dr. Simmons, too. But I don't know him well enough to recommend him. In any case, Dr. Rahal has a long, proven track record. He's one of the best in this industry.