Dr Path surgery done finally

Hi,

After discovering so many positive reviews of Dr Path, i have booked my surgery with him for next week.

I am excited about this decision but at the same time nervous as it involves having a scar for life. However, with an experienced Doctor who has been perfoming HTs for the past 20 years, i feel i am doing the right thing.

I want to say thanks to some of Dr Paths past patients who have been recommending hotels in another thread.

I will be staying in bangkok loft or citin pratunam for the first few days and then i will change to a more central location after surgery as i will be staying for two weeks.

I intend to do my frontal third first on this procedure as densely as possible and leave the crown for future, most likely. That all depends on how many grafts i get.

• 2 weeks later...

Finally had my surgery on 16th march! What a great experience so far.

I was so nervous before the procedure but everything went smoothly. I felt at ease when i met Dr Oravan and Dr Path, the man himself. I have to say his confidence gave me confidence.

I had 3192 grafts altogether. Expected around 3000, so that was good.

I just had my second shampoo today at the clinic. From tomorrow i will be doing shampoo myself.

My donor area was in pain first night but no face/eyes swelling or anything as i have the headband on - advised by Dr Path.

I just love my hairline and the grafted area at the front. Cant stop looking in the mirror. I know they will shed soon....

So far its a great experience although the result is yet to be seen. However i am optimistic that about the whole thing, therefore i will remain positive.

Dr path and his team are super, very helpful. Dr Path called me in my hotel room after surgery in the evening to check how i am. That really shows he cares for his patient.

I am taking pictures and will do at few days interval but cannot upload it yet as i do not have access to all that until i go back in london which is end of this month.

Hello ultimate,

Congratulation to your surgery.

I can confirm your experience with Dr.Path. Personal patient care is very important for him and this point shows also the quality of a surgeon.

Wish you a happy growing

----------

Manager Derma-Plast