Hi,

Doctor Pathomvanich who operates DHT Clinic has the best reputation in Thailand and is recommended on this forum. Doctor Pong also appears to obtain good results but isn't a recommended surgeon on this website but a couple of his clients have posted positive comments.

I hope this helps.

Regards

Rod

jordy075,

Currently, the only hair restoration physician in Thailand recommended by our community is Dr. Pathomvanich.

Dr. Pathomvanich recently joined the ranks of the esteemed Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians and was also awarded the Golden Follicle Award at the 2010 ISHRS Meeting in Boston.

If you search our community you will find that Dr. Pathomvanich has many happy patients displaying excellent results.

All the best,

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Hi,

Doctor Pathomvanich who operates DHT Clinic has the best reputation in Thailand and is recommended on this forum. Doctor Pong also appears to obtain good results but isn't a recommended surgeon on this website but a couple of his clients have posted positive comments.

I hope this helps.

Regards

Rod

thanks rod ,

but i think ,to do HT in his clinc it is expensive ,,i been in touch of him

is it gurnteed ?i am ready to to pay the mony but with results.

thanks again

jordy075,

Currently, the only hair restoration physician in Thailand recommended by our community is Dr. Pathomvanich.

Dr. Pathomvanich recently joined the ranks of the esteemed Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians and was also awarded the Golden Follicle Award at the 2010 ISHRS Meeting in Boston.

If you search our community you will find that Dr. Pathomvanich has many happy patients displaying excellent results.

All the best,

hi,,how are you going?

thanks rod ,

but i think ,to do HT in his clinc it is expensive ,,i been in touch with him

is it gurnteed ? i am ready to to pay the mony but with results.

thanks again

jordy, hi there! Actually compared to many other good surgeons, Dr Pat charges a very low rate, the reason probably being that he is located in Bangkok and generally, things are cheaper there compared to the States or Canada.

He is very good at his work and his patients have been nothing short of being satisfied but in medical practice, there is no guarantee as there are too many factors that can affect the end results. Imagine u had gone for a surgery and consistently knock your head during the first week post op :) Jokes aside, there is simply no guarantee when it comes to such procedures which is why its imperative to choose a good surgeon with a good track record

hope that helps!

View my hair loss website. Surgery done by Doc Pathomvanich from Bangkok http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1730