Dr Marwan Saifi Wroclaw Poland

Had a hair transplant with Dr Marwan Saifi last week. Was a total professional service start to finish, was picked up from the airport taken to my prebooked hotel. Dr Saifi is an experienced surgeon and outstanding team was sensitive and caring human approach about my sitution. Fixed my raised scar from a previous bad hair transplant at no extra cost. Went the extra mile to ensure to give me the best result. Got my hair back on the straight and narrow. Cannot wait for the results. Highly recommended, give Dr Saifi full marks. I am a raving fan client now!

Shouldn't you wait for your results before raving because you got picked up at the airport? Posts like that make me think of paid shills (I'm not saying that's what you are). I note that you didn't provide any pictures either.

Edited by Michael5577

hartsholme,

Welcome to this community. Congratulations on your recent hair transplant. I am happy that it went well for you.

I encourage you to share your pre and post-op photos by creating a photo album or a Hair Restoration Website.

The experiences of new members posting about unknown doctors with no photos won't carry too much weight with our patient members.

All the best,

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Had a hair transplant with Dr Marwan Saifi last week. Was a total professional service start to finish, was picked up from the airport taken to my prebooked hotel. Dr Saifi is an experienced surgeon and outstanding team was sensitive and caring human approach about my sitution. Fixed my raised scar from a previous bad hair transplant at no extra cost. Went the extra mile to ensure to give me the best result. Got my hair back on the straight and narrow. Cannot wait for the results. Highly recommended, give Dr Saifi full marks. I am a raving fan client now!

hello mate i got back yesterday from have a HT with DR saifi and just like you i can't recommend him and his team enough. the 3 day trip could not have gone any smoother from Kriz the taxi driver to the stay at the Art hotel. In fact i think i saw your pictures of your previous procedures. i will be going back to see him again early next year to carry out work on my crown area.Best wishes for the future and wish you much regrowth Tony.

• 4 months later...

I am considering using Dr. Saifi but there is not a lot on here about him, he has all the latest qualifications (ISHRS) & (ABHRS),

Does anyone know anything about him that may be usefull to me, I have narrowed my search down to Dr Saifi and Dr Madhu, I know all the senior members will say stick with Dr Madhu as he is a paying member,

Thanks for any input

• 3 weeks later...

hello mate i posted some pictures today before during and four months after. Performed by Dr Saifi and his team at the AM-MED clinic in Wroclaw Poland check the pics out you will be pleased. I'm going back early next year to get the crown area done. Can't recommend Dr Saifi and his team enough mate.

hello again yes it was 2160 grafts all on the front/hairline area the cost was ?2950 sterling the procedure to around 8-9hrs. Didn't feel any pain during or after flew out on the Wednesday and came back on the friday. check out his website AM-MED Wroclaw Poland. I'm going back early next year to have the crown area worked on. Good luck dude.

Edited by theportchesterpirate

• 2 weeks later...

Well I'm all booked to see Dr. Saifi on the 15th of September, flights sorted and I'm being put up in the art hotel, great to read about your experiences and they have been a help in my decision process.

I will keep you all fully posted and briefed with lots of photos and detailed accounts for any future people considering Dr Saifi

• 2 weeks later...

Just got back from Poland and thought I share my experience. First of all wraclow is a lovely city and the food and drink is of the highest quality and the prices are really cheap. The art hotel and the staff are all wonderful as is Chris dr marwan driver. I was getting 1500 fut grafts done and my friend wad getting 3000 fut the next day. Dr marwan took time out and did a full consultation and showed us some previous cases he then told us what type of results we could expect. At the start of the procedure I had a reaction to the local anaesthetic. I could stop shaking the dr and his team took time out to give me blankets and reassured me it sometimes happens, they took my blood pressure and told me to take my time and there was no rush. My operation took 7 hours in total and just over 1500 grafts, the team all work so hard and I was offered snacks drinks and breaks and of course a lunch break. I can see where the grafts have been placed and so far I am happy just need to be patient now! Thank you Dr Marwan :)

yea i looked at your profile and decided to book it after your glowing report.

I have just uploaded some pictures, and would be happy to answer any questions. I had 1500 FUT grafts on 12.09, i will keep updating the pictures every 6 weeks.

Porter thanks for sharing your story. I understand that you are only 6 months out so there is still some growth to go. Having said that your before pictures were nice clear full of lighting, your after pictures are darker and your hairline is fuzzy. This is not way to say you didnt have a great result but I dont feel without accurate before and after nobody can give an honest evaluation. Whether is was done intentional or not this can be considered dishonest. The contrast before and after is too great.

Regardless congrad on your happy transplant if possible could you post better after pictures.

Just my opinion

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

Porter thanks for sharing your story. I understand that you are only 6 months out so there is still some growth to go. Having said that your before pictures were nice clear full of lighting, your after pictures are darker and your hairline is fuzzy. This is not way to say you didnt have a great result but I dont feel without accurate before and after nobody can give an honest evaluation. Whether is was done intentional or not this can be considered dishonest. The contrast before and after is too great.

Regardless congrad on your happy transplant if possible could you post better after pictures.

Just my opinion

thank you for your post Lorenzo after 450 or so profile views i suppose its about time i got a negative post regarding my HT. Your quite right i am only 6 since months into my HT which is really only around 3/4 months of growth considering it took 10 weeks for the hairs to fall out after the procedure. I do apologise for the photo's at 4 months my wife took them with our little camera i wasn't aware this was a HT top trump site, maybe i'll get a professional photographer to take the next picture's.I have to say i am not at all comfortable with your comment 'considered dishonest' maybe you should think what is appropriate before you post it. (just my opinion) I have viewed your pictures and they are very good, fortunately you had much more hair than i did post op this why i am going for a second procedure early next year. best wishes Tony.

Hi,

Lorenzo has been a member of this site since 2003 and I presume has read a lot of posts about HT clinics and their patient results. Whilst I haven't been a member that long I have, however, read a number of posts from people who have undergone a HT procedure and shared their story with the community but haven't backed this up with follow up photographs.

I think I even read about a member declaring to the community that a clinic convinced him to make great comments regarding his result, even though he know it was false.

This site is used to educate people regarding HT's and if you can document your progress with clear photos or creating a blog this will really help other members to research different clinics. I read so many posts from new members declaring they went to a HT surgeon and then later declare the procedure was a failure.

If you want you can review my blog where I document my HT experience with relatively unknown HT surgeon and the final result I achieved.

I do hope that you take my comments in the context that they are meant and understand that most experienced members are concerned about the welfare of forum members. Hey, even great hair transplant clinics don't bat 100% success rates. It would be great to offer members another affordable surgeon in Europe.

Regards

Rod

Edited by RodG

Porter I was not trying to offend you just stating my opinion. After all I am sure one of the reasons you chose your doctor was because of accurate before and afters. Since many people are unable to meet patients so pictures are important in my views.

do apologise for the photo's at 4 months my wife took them with our little camera i wasn't aware this was a HT top trump site, maybe i'll get a professional photographer to take the next picture's

Whats important is that you are happy with your experience and results. I told you that in my opinion your after pictures are not the best quality considering that your before pictures are. This has nothing to do with whether this is a trump site or not its called common sense. If you feel the a professial photographer is neccessary then go ahead and spend the money but you can buy a high def camera for as cheap as $34 at Walmart. Walmart.com: VistaQuest VQ5218 Blue 5MP Digital Camera, 1.8" LCD, Video Recording Mode: Digital Cameras

I have to say i am not at all comfortable with your comment 'considered dishonest' maybe you should think what is appropriate before you post it. (just my opinion) I have viewed your pictures and they are very good, fortunately you had much more hair than i did post op this why i am going for a second procedure early next year. best wishes Tony.

I am very familar with before and after pictures deciet. I am not saying this is the case in your only that I am 100% postive that with a high def camera or proper pictures your results wouldnt look as good as your pictures do now. Having said that they do look good for only 4 months and I am confident that you will have a great result.

No two people have the same hairloss and yes I did have more hair than you but you are able to have a greater wow results. My intentions were to post the obvious and in no way saying that your results are bad or it was done intentional. Happy growing!!

Edited by lorenzo

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

Rod you are correct in alot of what you are saying. Sites like this keep posters honest and its amazing how educated posters are. I have the privilage of meeting some posters that have posted amazing reviews and showed great results. I am shocked that when I met them in person the results were not even close to as good as the photos showed. Also that they are not happy with the results.

When you use a proper camera, proper lighting and proper postions you will find the person looks better in person than the photo.

Rod you are correct in alot of what you are saying. Sites like this keep posters honest and its amazing how educated posters are. I have the privilage of meeting some posters that have posted amazing reviews and showed great results. I am shocked that when I met them in person the results were not even close to as good as the photos showed. Also that they are not happy with the results.

When you use a proper camera, proper lighting and proper postions you will find the person looks better in person than the photo.

I haven't said anything about the quality of my hair as its only been one week. However i paid ?2500 for 1500 grafts and for someone that lives in the uk that seems to be good to be true. I looked at this site, met the doctor and decided to go ahead with it.

Now this is where i can help some people, for those worried about going to wraclow Poland, don't be the city is lovely and the prices are fantastic. The Art Hotel is the hotel the clinic uses and again the standard and service is first class. The driver that Dr Marwan uses is brilliant and very friendly. The service during the procedure was first class, plenty of breaks, food and snacks supplied and constant reassurance to see that your ok.

In terms of service and experience the ?2800 i spent including a years supply of Propecia was top notch. However i understand people don't want a holiday review they want to know how good the transplant was, well i am only a week into it and i can't honestly answer that so soon after the procedure. I will however keep people updated.It really affected me and I didn't think i could ever afford a hair transplant yet their maybe a surgeon who can offer a solution. I will continue to update my progress ever six weeks like i committed to do and if people are happy with it then hopefully more people will do something about their own dilemma without worrying about huge costs.Surely that's what this forum is about is it not, giving an open view?

• 1 year later...

Hello there. It was interesting reading your message about your hair procedure you had with dr marwan saifi. To let you know I booked my hair transplant with dr marwan saifi in 2 weeks time. (FUT). I never had this procedure before so Im a bit worry specially I only came to know this surgeon thru internet search and read a bit about him (profile) plus some reviews about his previous patients and seems like that everyone were happy satisfied. So I decided to give a go. I can only hope that things would go fine with me in his hands.

My question is how did you actually pay him? is it thru bank transfer or by paying him cash over there? because I'm wondering what is the easy and safe?

Thanks.

Hi

Im going back to Dr Saifi again In September for my third procedure with him. Ive been really pleased with the results, but still want more. Cant recommend him highly enough. You have nothing to worry about.

As far as im aware he only accepts cash, which is a bit of a pain when travelling abroad.

If you need any further info give me a shout.

HT No1 : Nobel clinic, Gatwick 500 grafts - Terrible result, left with bumpy skin

HT No2 : Marwan Saifi 1680 grafts. Great result

HT No3 - Marwan Saifi 1250 grafts. Another good result.

HT No4 - Hakan Doganay 2134 grafts. Result TBA

Total 5134 grafts.

Hi thank you Mark!

Yes, I'am looking forward for my hair transplant and that will be on the 23rd of july.

after he saw my pictures according to him I'll be needing 2500 grafts and hopefully that would be sufficient enought to cover my crown and hairline.

You said that you did pay him cash over there, Is it safe to bring some good amount of cash over there? how about in the airport did you make a declaration about it or did they asked you why did brought that amount with you ? cheers!