Forehead reduction or hair transplant?!!

Hello everyone,

I would like to ask you somes advises.

I had a hight natural hairline that make my forehead look bigger. I dont have problem of losing hair.

I would like to have a hairline lowering, but I dont know how to choose beetween a forehead reduction and hair transplant.

With the forehead reduction I will have a quick result and after seeing some pictures on internet the result looks great, the bad point is the scar, and I would like to know if this procedure can procure bad consequence for the future.

For the hair transplant I would like to know if the result can be natural, I have long and dense hair.

Is someone had one of this 2 procedures for lower their hairline I would appreciate to talk about the result.

Many thanks

Best Regards

mathilda

It is true that with a hair line lowereing procedure you will get a much qquicker result, but there will be some scarring. Most females do not have issues with a receding hairline so there is not as big of a concern about future hair loss and a scar becoming visible as there is in men. With the technology availkable in hair transplantation today the results are very natural and often undetectable.

Many Thanks Dr Glenn for your answer.

Iam a little scared about the forehead reduction because the procedure look a little bit invasive.

I live in Paris, do you know a good practicians that exerce hair transplant in France? or maybe somewhere else...

And about the technique, which one is the best, FUT or FUE?

Sorry for all this questions, but Iam kind of lost..

Many thanks

Bye...