No written guarantee by Dr. Damkerng Pathomvanich?

akuma

Hey guys. Dr. Damkerng Pathomvanich does not give a written guarantee on the percent of grafts that will grow. In my country Australia, a clinic a did consultation with offered a written guarantee saying that atleast 90% of the grafts will grow. And if they dont within 1 year, that they will do a fix up surgery for free.

I know Dr Pat has won follicle award, and has done transplant over 20 years. And has alot of satisfied customers. But a written guarantee not offered, should i be concerned?

Thanks

In my opinion, "written guarantees" of yield don't mean a damn: good luck demonstrating a certain percentage of transplanted hairs did not grow. Sure, surgeons sometimes claim they'll "toss in, free," during a subsequent procedure, however many follicles did not come in, but not only would you be unable to make any such computation, the only way you even theoretically could cash in on the offer would be by paying for a new surgery, just with the slim hope of getting a handful of free implants.

Pretty sure I saw somewhere on my paper work that it says 90%+ will grow from Dr Path.

Also is the Australian clinic NHI in Melbourne? Personally if a clinic failed to produce 90%+ or significant growth deemed reasonable I wouldn't return to them in the first place. Seems very assuring to have that guarantee but if they did a poor job the first time round, why bother even going back? Just some food for thought.

Dr Path does a great job and will give you advice if you are not a good candidate for a HT or have unrealistic expectations of spreading the grafts too far apart etc so then you won't have any nasty surprises.