Hair Transplant Consults - Anyone I'm missing from this list?

Jaymanji

Hello everyone,

First of all, I can't tell you how much I appreciate this website. I live in Toronto and my hair is beginning to recede. I am searching for a doctor to perform FUE. I began by making the rounds to offices locally. After doing a search of the doctors I was visiting, I am happy to say this website steered me clear of what might have been a less than satisfactory experience. I've dodged 3 bullets so far. I appreciate the website and the posters immensely.

The reason I'm focused on FUE, is that occasionally my line of work requires me to shave my head or go down to clipper 1 or 2. I haven't see an FUT scar that wouldn't be revealed at that level.

I've begun online consultations with Hasson & Wong, Dr. Feller, Dr. Cooley & Dr. Bisinga. I had a face to face consult with a rep from Dr. Rahal. I've also setup a consult with Dr. Cole (Cole Clinic - Windsor).

Knowing that travel is not a huge determining factor...is there anyone else I should give real consideration to?

On a side note, I started using Proscar - fin- (1/4) last year for about 2 months. I began to lose my morning wood and stopped immediately. I had a doctor suggest Avodart -du. Anyone have any positive or negative experience with it and or advice about it?

Thanks for your advice and also thanks for offering such an incredible website and devoted community.

Hasson and Wong do not do fue. Ron and Paul Shapiro have been doing it for at least a year now. I had fue with Dr. Feller and so far so good--he has a lot of experience with fue, btw...

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

Thanks. Just sent a request to Shapiro.

I know Hasson & Wong don't do FUE, but they are masters in their craft and if they could convince me otherwise that their techniques could work for me...then I would consider FUT from them.

Your procedure looks fantastic!

You have a good list there, so you are on the right track. I dont think anyone is going to try to convince you whether to go FUE or strip. You need to look at results and find both the pro and cons of both procedures. You need to talk to the doctor that do both procedures and see what they recommend. Then you can make a decision. You have alot of great doctor on the list so you cant go wrong.

I am not familiar with Dr. Cole in Windsor. Personally I try recommend to stay away from Clinics that dont do hair transplant only. I am not saying he is good or bad but his dedication seems to be with other procedure not strictly with hair transplants.

Also I feel that its sometimes more important to talk to patients as well when making a decision. They usually have an unbiased opinion on there experiences.

Good luck!!!

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson