To Stabbed-in-the-Back (formerly PB) - Topic Name Changed by Moderator

There a poster on here named Stabbed-In-The-Back

that said he had 900 fue done by you but then erased that and put 600 ..

Did you do 900 and 600 or he he make a mistake .

Could you please post the pictures you took of his case .

Im really interested in your fue

Or if Stabbed-In-The-Back has took pics would you post them

Would love to see his fue technique and how it compares to Fellers

Stabbed in the Back (formerly suspended member PB),

Though you're seemingly playing the role of the nice guy since you joined here a few days ago, what makes you think that after over the year's worth of defamatory and libelous remarks you made about me, Pat, and the free service we provide patients when you were the owner of "PB Hair Forum" that we would welcome you back to our community?

The file I have and saved documenting the massive quantities of your libelous and antagonistic posts and slanderous remarks against this forum is enormous.

During the year you hosted this misfit no traffic forum of slander against us, you suspended me and Pat so that we couldn't reply to any of your unfairly maligning posts. Only once we made our doctors aware of your slander and began to investigate your domain "whois" information, did you withdraw from the hair loss community and hand your no traffic forum over to someone else.

Since you claim your name "Stabbed in the Back" isn't about us (in your private message to me), I imagine this explains how you feel about the person that took over in your stead.

However, you never once retracted any of your libelous statements or apologized for your slander.

Had you actually come to me privately, apologized, and asked to rejoin our community, I may have actually considered it. But coming here covertly as a new member and pretending your slander against this community doesn't exist is inappropriate and won't be tolerated.

Before I suspend you entirely, I'd like to know what you have to say for yourself against these claims I can easily prove with substantial documentation.

Though you're destined for suspension regardless, at the very least, I'm giving you a chance to come clean, do the right thing, and apologize for your previous slanderous actions.

Regards,

Bill