3300 Grafts with Dr. Feller in 1.5 hours!

Dan72

I used to buzz mine down pre-ht work, but without the presence of a good hairline I just started to look old. I used to be addicted to running my hand over my buzzed hair, lol. Take care, and good growing to you!

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

• 5 months later...

Well, it's been 5.5 months since my surgery, and I have to say, I am already delighted with the results! It's definately thicker upfront than it was before and I'm not self conscious at all about people seeing me without toppik and that in itself is very liberating!!

Honestly, I couldn't be happier, and knowing that the growth has only just begun is nothing short of amazing. The crown is another matter, and I think I will go ahead and get that dealt with too.

I do think the scar has stretched on the sides though, however if I am going for another session, it should be replaced with another.

I know I still have a long way to go, but Dr. Feller & his team and Spex,... how can I possibly begin to thank you for giving me my life back?! You guys are the best and all the good stuff you hear about these guys is absolutely spot on. I couldn't have asked for more, and seriously, thank you. :)

I'll keep the pics updated monthly.

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/Dan72/albums/496

July 2002 HT #1 - Bosley NY - 1800 Grafts

Feb 2011 HT #2 - Feller Medical - 2372 Grafts

July 2012 HT #3 - Feller Medical - 1702 Grafts (no pics as yet)

When I first read it, I thought Dr. Feller and staff placed 3300 grafts in 1.5 hours LOL!

Congrats on picking a world class surgeon, and by Christmas you will already have a gift!

+ 1 :) Happy growing.

1 mg Finasterid M-W-F.

2,500 mcg Biotin.

1 mg 5 % Minoxidil once a day.

Multi-vitamin.

Fish oil.

Head and Shoulders every day.

Nizoral 2 % one time a week.

Emu oil.

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/cardel25/blog/403/