hairtransplant network

livingalie,

Do you care to clarify your statement?

The Publishers of this community have not called laser therapy a scam, though a number of our members feel that way.

My personal position on laser therapy is that I'd like to see more proof of efficacy before I feel comfortable recommending it as a viable hair loss treatment. I also hold the position that a number of companies overmarket its benefits and fail to disclose that visible signs of new hair regrowth is reported as rare.

I have been and am still willing however, to keep an open mind, becuse several well respected physicians claim to have seen some benefits from using it their clinic for postoperative healing and as a hair loss treatment.

For more information, you can see an article we published on laser therapy.

Regards,

Bill

Looking back at your previous posts, I see that you've mentioned you had a hair transplant and are not happy with your results. I also see you've queried others about getting it reversed. What I don't see is any hair transplant photos of the mentioning of your doctor. The thread can be found here.

I take it you are another one of those "I'm not happy, so hair transplants can't work" type of person. And by this post, it's clear you are upset with this community who's only tried to help you.

Though I always feel bad for patients who aren't happy either because of unrealistic expectations, or worse, poor growth - it always amazes me that people often can't see past their own experiences and want to blame the entire industry, and us as if we've made the decision to go through with surgery for you.

In my opinion (as said in a previous thread to you), why don't you contact your doctor and express your level of dissatisfaction to see what he/she can do for you.

If you'd like to share your experience and photos, you are welcome to do so. If the surgeon is recommended here, I'll be happy to contact him/her on your behalf to see what they can do for you.

Best wishes,

Bill

i had a bad ht experience the first go round. so i did plenty of research, learned a ton, thanks to this site, and am very happy with my 2nd ht. i would never equate laser therapy with an ht. you can see by looking at results on this site there are tons of happy ht patients with the results to prove it. i can't say the same for laser results.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com