Dr Wong HT - 8 month update

BillyJ

Hello everyone and a belated happy new year!

I have posted an 8 month and 2 days post op update on my blog and should be grateful for any comments.

All continues to grow well, the crown so much slower than the rest as can be seen. To the touch the crown area has a lot of hair in it and should, I hope, look reasonable once it has grown and caught up with the rest of the scalp. I'm not expecting anything other than modest coverage when it does finally mature. Given my graph count of 3739 I am most pleased and impressed with the result so far - don't think I can be anything other than that really!

Would mention that all photos taken without flash. My hair was very dry and frizzy for this batch of pictures; can only put it down to excessive use of shampoo a couple of days earlier. Oh yes and I don't use hair products, other than the aforementioned shampoo that is.

Best wishes.

Bill

Bill,

Great to see you again and Happy New Year to you as well. I'm glad to hear that things are continuing to progress and you remain as happy as ever with your results thus far.

All the best,

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Looking good Billy. Must be nice to have hair at the front now. There is still more to come in the next few months.

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

Thank you Lorenzo for your reply and kind words. It is so good having a hairline; don't fear wind anymore. In my minds eye I still have the old combover image and continue to be amazed and delighted when I catch my reflection with the new look. I certainly feel there is more to come, at the very least, with the crown - looking forward to the next few months.

Bill

Thanks Spex and of course you are right about being patient. My patience levels seem to ebb and flow, depending where I am on the perceived scale of progress. What is exciting at this stage is the view that I am a long way from the final result!

Kind regards,

Bill