Booked my op with Transmed for 5th October!!

danny_m

Hi guys,

After much research and deliberation, i have finally decided on having my HT (FUT) with Transmed in Turkey! I put the deposit down yesterday and have booked my flights and hotels!

They have been really helpful up till now, and i am very excited about the prospect of having it done...if a little nervous!

I will be writing a full description of my experience with them as well as updating you all with photos. I have asked for Dr Melike specifically to do the procedure, as she comes highly recommended!

Looking forward to it icon_smile.gif

Hi guys,

After much research and deliberation, i have finally decided on having my HT (FUT) with Transmed in Turkey! I put the deposit down yesterday and have booked my flights and hotels!

They have been really helpful up till now, and i am very excited about the prospect of having it done...if a little nervous!

I will be writing a full description of my experience with them as well as updating you all with photos. I have asked for Dr Melike specifically to do the procedure, as she comes highly recommended!

Looking forward to it icon_smile.gif