Finasterid is it ok that daily dosis vary ?

cardel25

Ive choosen pills that remind of proscar its the same active ingedient finasterid. They are called Sanchoz and they are in 5 mg pills. So i have to cut them into quaters like proscar. But im having problems cutting them so that all get the same size. Do you know if it has any affect that the pills vary from 1-1,4 mg each ? I am buying a weight that can show mg with almost exact figures so that i can try to get them more even.

I guess that there are people that cut proscar into quarters that are experiencing the same problems.

Edited by cardel25

1 mg Finasterid M-W-F.

2,500 mcg Biotin.

1 mg 5 % Minoxidil once a day.

Multi-vitamin.

Fish oil.

Head and Shoulders every day.

Nizoral 2 % one time a week.

Emu oil.

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/cardel25/blog/403/

from what i have read about daily dosages...your body rids itself of the finasteride after about 24 hours so as long as you are taking them 24 hours apart there shouldnt be a problem. I have also read that anything above 1 mg is a waste as the body only accepts so much finasteride...

thinnk of it as protein...people think eating the most protein they can is best for building muscles...the fact is, the body only accepts a certain amount of protein at which point the body disposes of it via stool. the same holds true for finasteride...or so i have read.

i just did a little research and read something dr cooley stated...i guess finasteride has a half life of 7-8 hours but the drug remains in the body for 5-7 days...he actually recommends taking the drug everyother day for older men and everyday for younger men...interesting...

i have read varying reports...

It's been studied that .5 mg Fin is 80 percent as effective as 1 mg. So as long as you get close to 1 mg. daily, you are fine.

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D

It's been studied that .5 mg Fin is 80 percent as effective as 1 mg. So as long as you get close to 1 mg. daily, you are fine.

Thank you for your post. I couldnt help to read your signatur. Do you have the time to enlighten me why you use every product ?

1 mg Finasterid M-W-F.

2,500 mcg Biotin.

Multi-vitamin.

Fish oil.

Emu oil.

from what i have read about daily dosages...your body rids itself of the finasteride after about 24 hours so as long as you are taking them 24 hours apart there shouldnt be a problem. I have also read that anything above 1 mg is a waste as the body only accepts so much finasteride...

thinnk of it as protein...people think eating the most protein they can is best for building muscles...the fact is, the body only accepts a certain amount of protein at which point the body disposes of it via stool. the same holds true for finasteride...or so i have read.

Thank you for your post. Well patient with to big prostata and prostata cancer get 5 mg finasterid daily so im having a hard time believing that the body only accepts 1 mg.

1 mg Finasterid M-W-F.

2,500 mcg Biotin.

Multi-vitamin.

Fish oil.

Emu oil.

i just did a little research and read something dr cooley stated...i guess finasteride has a half life of 7-8 hours but the drug remains in the body for 5-7 days...he actually recommends taking the drug everyother day for older men and everyday for younger men...interesting...

i have read varying reports...

Thank you for your post. Thats very interesting.

1 mg Finasterid M-W-F.

2,500 mcg Biotin.

Multi-vitamin.

Fish oil.

Emu oil.

Thank you for your post. I couldnt help to read your signatur. Do you have the time to enlighten me why you use every product ?

LOL! Because they are all proven treatments, and I don't want to try one, wait 6-12 months, then try another when I could be trying to regrow hair.

The Finasteride and Dutasteride are already well known about.

Oral Minoxidil has been tested and proven by Dr. Path to work better than topical, plus it's much more convenient and cleaner.

Nizoral is well known about, and several doctors including Dr. Parsley and Dr. Limmer insist on it.

Biotin is probably the most important hair vitamin, and Dr. Limmer recommends it to all his patients. Plus, I am on an anti seizure medication that can cause hair loss by interfering with the body's production of Biotin. So adding that is cheap insurance.

MSM is recommended by several members, including Spex, to grow hair faster.

All I can say is that it's working very well so far. :D

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D