Day 4 post op 1513 strip....hairline redone

AdamAJ

which doc did this? do you think that will deliver sufficient density?

edit - looks like Barusco. Not familiar. Is he a top shelf doctor? How was the pricing and what are your expectations? Let's see that donor!

So far my docs have recommended the same number of grafts, but as you can see in my avatar I have bigger probs than the one-inch hair line area. That's what kills me about it, bc my diffuse thinning will have me bald on the whole frontal third with a perfect ring of hair on the front. Classic retard. Anyway, I'm jealous. Good luck, bro.

Edited by Taken4Granted

“You may say I’m a dreamer, but I’m not...”

- John Lennon

which doc did this? do you think that will deliver sufficient density?

edit - looks like Barusco. Not familiar. Is he a top shelf doctor? How was the pricing and what are your expectations? Let's see that donor!

So far my docs have recommended the same number of grafts, but as you can see in my avatar I have bigger probs than the one-inch hair line area. That's what kills me about it, bc my diffuse thinning will have me bald on the whole frontal third with a perfect ring of hair on the front. Classic retard. Anyway, I'm jealous. Good luck, bro.

I think Dr Barusco is one of the best who actually explains everything and takes the time with the patient. I don't know if you looked at my before and after pix from the first hair transplant but the change was dramatic for me. The pricing for this 2nd ht was 4.90 a graft which 250 were free since 150 did not grow from the first transplant plus 75 free for travel since I drove about 300 miles. My expectations were to fix my hairline for the first procedure which it did if you look at the before after pics. For this 2nd procedure it is to lower my hairline to a natural looking position and add more density which I know 1513 grafts is enough to more then do that. I think it is going to look awesome. As for you your in a different postion. I am not thinning or losing hair but my hairline was to high and my temples were to big for my liking. As you can see in pix my hair has still a lot of density and not thinning. If I were you I would just buzz my hair and maybe wait till your older to see where your hairloss progresses. Like you said if you do a procedure now it will be a waste of time and money because you are going to lose more hair behind the transplant hair and its going to look funny. I am goin to post day 6 post op pix.

Wow...your results are looking great for not even 5 months yet...for the number of grafts you got put in the hairline its going to be excellent....its already making a dramatic difference on your apperance

AdamAJ,

Thanks for sharing your hair transplant experiences! You've been making a steady transformation and I'm sure this second hair transplant will give you the results you are looking for.

Happy growing!

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website