Oats, Testosterone and Hairloss

onetwo

Hi everyone... I am planning to start working out soon. This is because if my 5 months old hair transplant which by the way has no visible result so far does'nt work out in the end I can still have a fit body. While conducitng my "fitness research" I came across an article on the menshealth website which mentioned oats as a natural source for increasing the muscle building hormone testosterone which we all know to be the source of MPB. link below. What do you guys think. MAN I HATE HAIRLOSS.

Oats Vs muesli :: Men's Health

Edited by onetwo

mate im lookin to pack on muscle and are on propecia and have porridge oats and eggs everyday for breakfast, oaks are essential breakfast mate, they are good for ya, i hope and pray lol that it dont add to hairloss but the way i see it if u go bald and have let your fitness go u will feel 100 times worse, to be honest only time im not thinking about my bloody hair lol is when im training, lately people been aying i look toned up which belive me diverts it a little from your hairloss, tight tops etc lol, mate i wanna poack on muscle if baldness is onna happen its gonna happen so why not have a bangin body for the beach lolo, ialso take protein shakes and bars etc yeah they may produce dht but hopefully propecia will balancve it all outn help