Hello Dutast Finasteride AA?

It has imaginary potential. I can't say that, statistically speaking, it wouldn't show some effect over a large enough population sample, but the same can be said for anything. Take any substance, apply it to the hair of a test population. I'd put every dime on the fact that, compared to a control group, a chi-square test would show some influence, positive or negative, on the test group.

This has been done with things like green tea extract, caffeine, copper peptides, aloe, saw palmetto, emu oil, azelaic acid, etc. That doesn't make them effective treatments. I would go more with the anecdotal evidence from trusted sources, but I have seen nothing out there to make me waste my money on any of the above.

I recommend you start .5mg finasteride. This will definitely benefit your hair and you may be lucky enough not to experience sides too badly. Propecia is hands down the best thing you can do for your hair. Just be aware of the sides and know that, if you can't hack it, you can always reduce the dose or stop taking it. It's best to experiment like this in the beginning so you don't end up in my situation, wanting to reduce the dose of a drug your hair is heavily dependent on.

Good luck, broski

“You may say I’m a dreamer, but I’m not...”

- John Lennon