Best shampoo and hair nutritional supplement

Hello hair transplant community. I wanted to know if anyone here could recommend to me what they consider to be the best shampoo and hair nutritional supplementation for people who have thin hair who have had hair transplants. I was using Revita shampoo but they seem to have changed the formula somewhat and am not as satisfiesd with it as I was before. I also have tried Advecia which is good but expensive. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for reading.

Glajo,

I was unaware they changed the formula for Revita. What did they change? What are the new ingredients?

Other than Revita, you can always consider Nizoral, Revivogen and Tricomin shampoo. All of these can be found via our online hair loss treatment store.

We're also offering 20% discounts for dedicated forum members with over 100 posts. Click here for more details.

Best wishes,

Bill

Thanks for the quick replies. As far as Revita goes, I dont remember where I read it, but the old box container Revita comes in said made in USA, and the new one says made in USA from imported ingedients I believe. I still have a Revita shampoo bottle from 2009 and the smell and way it leaves my hair is better than the new batch I have. Just my opinion. I had no idea there was an online store here. Thanks for the info Bill.