4897 FUT with Dr. Rahal / November 23rd

KFlynn

4897 FUT with Dr. Rahal / November 23rd

1's - 739

2's 3139

3's - 1019

Total - 10,074

Hi all,

Long time lurker who took the plunge on November 23rd. Today is my 11th day, the healing is progressing well. Scabs are almost gone, seems I sheded skin and that is also going away.

I guess my story is similar to many here, I feel like contributing since this forum/blogs served me well in investigating and choosing Dr. Rahal for my procedure.

I’m very satisfied with how the procedure went, Dr. Rahal and team took good care of me prior, during and after the procedure. Now it’s wait and see! I’m going to be keeping my blog updated in the next couple of months on this website:

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1890

If you have questions, let me know, I’m only at the beginning of my journey but can certainly help on how the procedure goes.

For now I’m trying to stay zen with my appearance that is distorted!

KFlynn

KFlynn

Hey bud, i had 3500 graft procedure with Dr. Rahal and had the same experience. im with you im gonna shave my head as well and let it all grow in. Happy healing to the both of us! im really happy i chose Dr. Rahal and it seems like you did as well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi all, made some updates to my blog.

In general with a month past and freedom regained, things are moving forward as would be expected. The little guys have all shedded now and areas where I use to have hair is growing little by little. I did finally shaved down to a 4 guard the rest of my head, feels so much better and it's easier to take care of it. The only negative aspect of it all is I have considerable donor shock loss.

Pictures on the blog are from the first 2 weeks, I will have some new ones soon from a month (thou not very exciting now that the grafts are all gone!) and the scar area with the disappointing shock loss but hopefully like documented many times, will get back to normal with time.

KFlynn

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1890