The vitamine E oil has dryed with my scabs (8days post up)

Hi guys

im 8 days post up and feeling really good. no pain or discomport at all just the back of my head is a little bit sore to touch and numb otherwise feeling great.

Iv been pouring Vitamine E on my reciepent area usually at night.. but by morning the vitamine E oil has hardened around my scabs.. as my scabs have been coming off theres a line a formed on my head where the scabs came off and it looks "bare" and im really scared when the scabs came off it took out the graphs with it.

i did read that by the 8th day its follicale is deep in there and that if hairs come out with scabs its okay but im just being cautious. im including a pic.

as you can see the line right above my forehead

http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/2474/img0230v.jpg

3500 grafts by dr. rahal (look at that hairline he created !! its like im 17 agian lol i love it)

Edited by gattaca

i shoudl note there havent been ANY kind of bleeding when any of the hairs came off with the scabs. so no bleeding.. the little bit of blood there was is dried up from the surgery. i just feel stupid putting to much vitamine E and having it dry up with the scab

edited to add.

Ahhh.. just found the post of instructions from doctor rahal. just for anyone who missed my other thread i had 3500 grafts done by him and i couldnt be happier and excited to see the hairs grow in. ill be keeping a blog but otherwise here are the instructions he gave which basically answers my questions.

Grafts must be kept moist at all times with the Vitamin E.

Do not pick at crusts – they will fall off in 2-3 weeks

“Valleys” after one week, in some cases, there will be clumping of the hair which gives the appearance of valleys with no hair. This is typical and your hair will go back to normal.

After 10 days the hair will begin shedding, often attached to a crust, which is normal.

No touching the recipient area for two weeks. You may use a bandana or loose cap after 2-3 days to cover the front area as long as it does not touch the grafted area.

No laser combs.

Edited by gattaca