Spectral DNC

I know this topic has come up in the past, but I was wondering if there's anybody who's used Spectral DNC for a more than a few months and if so, what their results have been?

The place I order all my skin products from (Skinstore.com) has it on their website and they often have 20% off online orders, so I was thinking of ordering it and giving it a try. It's much more pricey than buying a 3-pack of Rogaine Foam, so I'd like to know if it's been effective for anyone.

Can anyone share their results and experiences?

Thank you,

Mari

I've been using Spectral DNC L for over an year. I buy mine from the same place skinstore.com. I'm happy with the results from the product. I've recently bought the liquid spectral. Can't comment on the results as of yet though.

Only problem with the liquid spectral is that I've read complaints that the new formula isn't as effective as the old one. Who really knows those people who complained just may not be good responders to the product.

You should do a google search on the product. There is tons of information about it on the web and other forums.

Thanks for your reply, Montrose02. After reading lots about it, I did order the DNC and the Revita shampoo. I think I'll try using Rogaine in the am and the DNC at night, as I've read it's kind of gunky or oily looking once put in. Has that been your experience?

Mari

I used Spectral DNC for 3 months and was disappointed. No improvement compared to Minox.

And yes, there's the fact they keep tinkering with their formula. I started with the old one one month and got the new clear one when I reordered. So I don't know for sure if it's just me not being responsive to Spectral. Since I'm tight on cash at the moment, I switched back to kirkland.

If anyone's interested in checking it out for half the price, I have 2 unused bottles left. They were bought 3 months ago.

Mari, its does kind of leave your scalp slightly oily, and it also makes your hair slightly stiff like a styling gel.

Where you guys using dnc or dnc L? I got good results with dnc L. I recently just added the regular dnc. Too soon to say what effects it has on my hair loss.

• 1 month later...

I have used the normal Spectral DNC and it actually gave some noticeable results compared to the non minox products I was using before hand. Started to use the Spectral L which is the mustard paste one. It is alot more messy to apply and leaves your head with a yellowish mark so I only apply it once a day couple hours before bed.

I find it like the normal one but even more so, makes your hair very stiff and I don't dare comb through it whilst it is still semi dry as it seems like hairs may get ripped out. But the stiffness from it actually feels very good when running your fingers through the growing hairs as it adds alot of volume to it.