opinions needed

byron

after a very good email exchange with the guys from the Farjo clinic (UK) I was advised to try the minoxidil foam 5% for approx 9 months and then come back if situation got worse....

Should i use the foam alongside a prescription of finesteride from my GP? along with maybe nizoral shampoo?

any advice would be gratefully appreciated

i will post up my problem areas, im 26 hair is generally thick, but i have put to bed thoughts of a HT as who knows if i get these areas sorted out i could still have problems in others!

You should use the Minoxodil and the Finasteride daily for 6-12 months and see if the hair loss has stabilized. Then see your doctor again to see if you have made any progress and then you can consider having the transplant.

I am a consultant for Dr. True and Dr. Dorin. These opinions are my own.

Dr. Robert True and Dr. Robert Dorin are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

You were given good advice. You can combine all of those three treatments. In fact that's the recommended course of action for the hairloss battle.

If possible have your GP prescribe Proscar, the 5mg variant of the drug, which can be cut into quarters (of fifths, potentially) to save money.

I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal.

My FUE Procedure With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com