WHO IS BETTER DR HASSON&WONG OR DR MADHU FROM INDIA

bllorayne

icon_biggrin.gifHELLO EVERYONE,

bloodrayne again.I am about to get a ht done and i was considering dr H&W BUT WITH THE RECENT RECOMMENDATION OF DR MADHU I AM VERY CONFUSED AS TO WHICH DOCTOR TO CHOOSE.H&W ARE EXPERIENCED AND DR MADHU IS IN MY COUNTRY.PLEASE TELL ME AS I WILL BE BOOKING MY SESSION IN 3 MONTHS TIME.THANKS

Guest wanthairs

billorayne--

Hasson and WOng are excellent. They did my second transplant.....I regret not seeing them the first time ...I travelled from far away too. Its worth it....

Hi Bllorayne,

H&W will also give you some cash toward travel expenses, which may offset depending on how far you are traveling. I would put this low on the priorities though.

Make the decision based on the quality of their work. You will regret not going with the best in order to save some cash.

Bllorayne, do a search on patient posts for each of the doctors and see whose final results you like the most.

H&W is obviously more experienced, but "liking" of final results is often a subjective judgment call. For example, I might like a particular hairline design, that others might not find so desirable, and vice versa.

So see patients results and see who can more likely help you reach your goals.