HT Surgeon in India

Hello All,

I would like to know if there is any HT surgeon in india who this forum can recommend. I am highly hesitant in going for a Ht in india as i don't find any credible surgeon who does a real good HT.

I am looking for FUSE method.Looking at my scalp i feel that i would need atleast 4000.

I have also heard about Dr.Mahadevia and read a thread about a member who did HT in his clinic. But did not find any Photos of him after the surgery.

Can you please let me know if Dr.Mahadevia can be trusted upon? Have any of you received any postive or negative comments about Dr.Mahadevia?

I searched a lot about this doctor in this forum and a couple of others but did not find any.

Please help me out.

I read about other 2 in India who did a pretty bad job, so i am ruling them out.

-Raj

• 3 weeks later...

I had my first Ht with Dr Mahadevia and I can advice you that the results arent good .

There is a lot of gap between the transplanted hair , there are needle marks which are clearly visible and the hair grow just at 90 degrees which is pretty much against the natural inclination of the natural hair in that region , not to mention that my head was swollen severly for more than a week after the procedure which is also pretty unsual .

A majority of the transplanted hair didnt regrow after I recovered from the procedure .

As advised by others , have a look with Dr Madhu , although personally cant speak for him as havent had any experience with him yet .