Best Surgeon in Southern California

PJ1234

Hey all. Looking for the BEST surgeon in Southern California, preferably San Diego... Given the importance of this procedure, I'd be willing to travel across the country, I guess, but So. Cal. or even best in North Cal?

PLEASE TELL ME ABOUT YOUR EXPERIENCES, if you'd do it again, you regret it, etc... I'm seriously thinking about this and thought it best to hear what other's who've done it recommend... pics would be a bonus. THANKS!!!!

Hey all. Looking for the BEST surgeon in Southern California, preferably San Diego... Given the importance of this procedure, I'd be willing to travel across the country, I guess, but So. Cal. or even best in North Cal?

PLEASE TELL ME ABOUT YOUR EXPERIENCES, if you'd do it again, you regret it, etc... I'm seriously thinking about this and thought it best to hear what other's who've done it recommend... pics would be a bonus. THANKS!!!!

PJ1234,

Though you may get a few responses from patients who had transplants with CA surgeons, I recommend using the "find" feature to see what patients are saying.

For a list of surgeons we recommend in CA, click here. To see our standards for recommendation, click here.

We recommend you research all surgeons you are considering.

Best wishes,

Bill

Well I narrowed my search down to either Dr. Mike Meshkin in Newport Beach or Dr. Ken Siporin in Beverly Hills (Los Angeles) and I ended up with Dr. Ken Siporin. I seemed to hit it off better with Dr. Siporin (personality and their staff). I am having the surgery done next week. That's right, just after Christmas. Merry Christmas to me icon_smile.gif No Drinking icon_frown.gif The initial estimate is for 1750 graphs. I will be creating a blog and my story after I get it done. Thanks to this forum in helping me decide and all the priceless information I found lurking here.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...