Lady Had HT w/ Dr. Cooley 9-28-10

Just wanted to say Hi to everyone as I just really got up and running on creating a blog on here to start my journey.

I'm sure you all have heard it before, but Dr. Cooley is INCREDIBLE. He is an amazing artist and a gentle & kind man. His staff are the sweetest people, and I mean we are in the South so we have plenty of nice people. This group is very special to me!

I am almost a month out from HT, and I am learning so much by reading everyone's posts.

Especially for the ladies (which I know there are not many of on here), let me be a resource to you.

Guys, thanks for all of the info. and education you provided me from this website...it made the decision easy for me and I know you will continue to help me thru this journey! :)

P.S. - I cannot seem to get my blog to show the link on my posts...can anyone help? THANKS!!!

We sometimes see female transplant results on here, but rarely if ever do ladies post them themselves or keep a blog. I'll be watching your progress with interest.

I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal.

My FUE Procedure With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

LadyNeedsHair,

Congratulations and thanks for creating a Patient Website. You can find the directions for adding a link in your signature here.

Hope this helps! I'm looking forward to following your progress.

All the best,

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Congratulations on your recent surgery! I've heard good things about Dr. Cooley. ;)

I'm currently just over the six month mark following my second procedure and am starting to see some growth. I know that at a month, it is easy to feel like there is such a long way to go. It sounds like you are coping well so far. ;)

I look forward to seeing how things progress for you.