the undetectable hair surgery!!

hello all!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok basically im thinkin ahead for when i need my 2 stage of my hair transplant for touching up density/hairline issues and it got me pondering????!!!

what are the best ways to still have surgery and keep it as undetectable as possible............?????????????

as for this HT i was lucky enough to disappear traveling for 3 months but this will not be an option for the next time............. heres what ive come up with so far!!

im not a fan of FUE my self as i already have a scar i would rather just have another strip, as i hate the moth eaten thin look of FUE more than a thin scar mysel.....f

#1 keep the back of your hair longer to hide the strip scar better and ask the dr to take extra care to only shave the hair necessary that will allow you to still cover it up once the sides have been pulled in on the strip wound......

#2 utilise a dr who freaquently gets A1 results using sagital slits as this enables you to keep your hair a little longer in the recipient site pre,during and post op than latteral slit.

#3 make sure you have been taking alot of finest or dutas pre op to minimise shock loss due to surgery trauma

#4, book a 2 week holiday 3 if possible and have your surgery on the 2nd days after arriving and then stay untill it had been properly cleaned cared for and stiches removed this way will also allow for the shaved area around the scar to grow out a little and match the surrounding hairs. also any bright red bloddy scabby areas shoulb be alot less and allow you to go home with no scabs no stiches or stables and mimimised redness....

#5 then just keep your hair as long as possible to hide any obviouse signs, with out looking like krusty the clown

#6 utilise concealers to further the full hair look and cover any shock loss or scar?????

#7 also as i feel the second of my HT transplants will not need to be as dense as the first or as concentrated in to any one area, i feel i could get away with transplanting in and around native existing hair at lower cm2 hair counts just to add density to it as whole and not risk shock loss....... ie, spread the hair out around the whole scalp inbetween the hairs that exist targeting thinnner patches and not concentrate to much on density thus resulting in less trauma to a specific area

and thoughts???? if any one else has anything that they would like to add that would also be worth me remembering or any other valid points it would be nice to hear then???

hope you are well and growing well also

james j1