First HT Tomorrow! How do I put a link to my hair loss website in my thread posts?

corvettester

I'm getting my first HT tomorrow with Dr. Dorin! I'm so psyched! No way I'll be able to sleep tonight.

You can check out my profile to find my hair loss journal... it still isn't showing up in my signature... I'm looking into it.

Edited by corvettester

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Dorin

1,696 FUT with Dr. Dorin on October 18, 2010.

1,305 FUT with Dr. Dorin on August 10, 2011.

565 FUE with Dr. Dorin on September 14, 2012.

Good luck bro!

I access it this way

In the tool bar that has 'Your Info' (the same toolbar has the 'search' function), select the 'Your Info' link, then Under the 'Settings and Tools', click on the 'Edit your Signature'. Take the URL of your personal website journal and copy and paste it. If you want to put a text of your choosing that will link you to your website journal, then highlight the text you want to show, and click on the hyperlink button. (looks like a Globe with a paper clip)

corvettester,

hairlossguy222's steps are right on the money. It should be fairly straight forward. You can also refer to this thread for instructions, Creating a website to share your experience - Step by Step Instructions.

Best of luck!

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website