Hair cloning

intercytex says :-

Q When will ICX-TRC be on the market?

A ICX-TRC is classified as a medicine by the regulatory authorities and hence has to undergo a series of clinical trials before it can be offered on the market. We currently estimate that the earliest that ICX-TRC would be available on the market is 2010 although we don't know in which country it will be launched first.

My questions are :-

1. Is it really happening has anybody confirmed with intercytex

2. Do we need to take propecia even after Ht from hairs cloned

""15. Would new hair be resistant to the hormones that cause hair loss in the first place?

Male pattern baldness, the most common type of hair loss, is caused by hormones which generally affect the central and frontal areas of hair but not the entire head. Hair at the back and sides remains and it is cells from this part of the head ??“ cells which are resistant to the hormones, that are used in the ICX-TRC process."""

source---

http://www.intercytex.com/icx/...c/icxtrc/faqsicxtrc/

intercytex says :-

Q When will ICX-TRC be on the market?

A ICX-TRC is classified as a medicine by the regulatory authorities and hence has to undergo a series of clinical trials before it can be offered on the market. We currently estimate that the earliest that ICX-TRC would be available on the market is 2010 although we don't know in which country it will be launched first.

My questions are :-

1. Is it really happening has anybody confirmed with intercytex

2. Do we need to take propecia even after Ht from hairs cloned

""15. Would new hair be resistant to the hormones that cause hair loss in the first place?

Male pattern baldness, the most common type of hair loss, is caused by hormones which generally affect the central and frontal areas of hair but not the entire head. Hair at the back and sides remains and it is cells from this part of the head ??“ cells which are resistant to the hormones, that are used in the ICX-TRC process."""

source---

http://www.intercytex.com/icx/...c/icxtrc/faqsicxtrc/

Seems like forward progress, but I'd bet there will be many (more) roadblocks and delays along the way. Positive, nonetheless. Also, I don't see why you would need to take propecia -- unless you wanted to try to preserve as much hair as possible for as long as possible, delaying the need for "cloning" ($).

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!