Heading to sunny LA (USA) - advice..?

CAMPBELL

Who would 'you' recommend I visit whilst in the City of Angels? I'm going to be in the vicinity for 3 weeks. Have done some research, but there's a lot of SoCal Surgeons listed, and I always like to build on my research (especially with HT) by hearing some personal stories :)

Thanks in advance Gents!! Campbell.

Hi Campbell,

We recommend some excellent surgeons in California and Los Angeles ( Dr. Rassman, Dr. Mohebi, Dr. Meshkin, and Dr. Siporin ) specifically. I hope this helps!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Campbell,

No problem! Please, feel free to ask any additional questions.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.