Dr. Bisanga..Brussels

jimmybald

I noticed that Dr. Bisanga isn't recommended here. I am seriously considering him for my hair transplant as of now. He is decently priced and have heard nothing but good reviews on the web.

Is there are reason he is not recommended here that I am missing? I'm aware that Doctors have to pay a fee to be on this site in addition to proving outstanding work. So is Dr. Bisanga not participating in this process or doesn't feel he needs to pay fee because he is well known already. I would think I doctor would indeed pay a little extra for the amount of potential plublicity from this site.

Anyway, has anyone every had a transplant with him or know someone who has? Any advice you have would be kindly regarded.

I did wonder that - as he seems one of the most exceptional surgeons not listed here.

I had a consultation with him and he seemed very good, and all my research indicated as such too.

In the end, it was price and scheduling that made me go elsewhere.

From what i have seen and heard from different patients, he does very good work. Just because he is not mentioned here that doesn't mean he is not good. In fact there are some Dr. that are mentioned here that I would not go to. This cite helps but you should really do your research into your Dr. and take your time.

jimmybald,

Dr. Bisanga....one of the best in the world... Also, they have many patients show casting their results online and i think they have more than many. Most of the results i've seen are spectacular to say the least!

Thanks for the replies everyone. I narrowed it down to Bisanga, Path, and Hasson. I like Path and Bisanga because they have shown great results and their prices are reasonable. Unfourtunatley I only have about 6,000 saved up now and will have about 8,000 in January when I'm getting the procedure. I got approved for a loan with care credit to the transplant with Hasson. I will have just enough with my savings and loan. The credit company does not loan money for procedures outside of North America.

But the problem is I can't make a decision if I want to drop 20,000 dollars, plus the interest from the loan portion, with Hasson. If I wait and I keep saving until I get 12,000 I can then pay cash and get the same number of grafts with Dr. Path or Bisanga. The question is...is Hasson that much better than the other two, as in 8,000 dollars better. This is the biggest decision of my life thus far and it's not an easy choice.

What should I do? I need advice

Hi Jimmy, of cos i cannot speak for other docs or compare... but i had my procedure done by Dr Pat. I am at nearly 4mths and truthfully, i am feeling positive as quite a bit of hair has grown. If he charges much cheaper, it does not mean he is not as good. In fact, he has thumbs up from Dr Jerry Wong and Dr Pat just hosted some conference in Bangkok and Dr Wong was one of the main speakers.

View my hair loss website. Surgery done by Doc Pathomvanich from Bangkok http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1730

Depends what you are having,fue or fut and how big a session you need as H&W are among the best at FUT especially big sessions and I have seen some great results and hairlines from them. If FUE then Bisanga is your guy in my opinion.Take your time in choosing.

HT 2006/7