FUE @ Medical Park, Turkey?

mikedrago

Hello. Does anyone have experince with Medical Park in Turkey? Or Este World?

Price: 3000 grafts for 7500 dollars with FUE. I want to have 4000 grafts.

(I live in Norway)

Medical Park Hospitals Group |

ESTE WORLD AESTHETIC AND BEAUTY CENTER / TURKEY

What doctors works there?

Edited by mikedrago

mikedrago,

I have no knowledge or experience with either of these clinics. However, if you are considering a hair transplant in Turkey, the Hair Transplant Network recommends Dr. Melike Kulahci of Istanbul.

However, when selecting your hair restoration physician, I recommend you do not limit your choices by cost and proximity. For a complete list of all our recommended physicians worldwide, I recommend viewing our interactive map.

Please review our criteria for recommending physicians.

All the best!

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

hello mikedrago,if your after a large ammount of fue work there are two other doc's in turkey,doctor kesser and doctor erdogan of asmed,dr kesser is 3.5 euro per fue and dr erdogan is 2 euro,imho they both seen to get very good results but i'm sure you must have come across them already if you've been researching and looking at turkey,all the best and have a nice day.....

• 3 years later...

I was 100% happy with the treatment I had with the Clinic. Dr.Acar is a gentleman and so is his qualified team. Everything was delivered as promised, including all expenses. Great customer service. A taxi was waiting for me at my arrival and brought me to my hotel. I stayed in Tempo fair suite hotel, very friendly and helpful staff. Spacious and comfortable room. The day after a taxi took me to the Clinic. After consultation, the team proceeded with the surgery. Felt very comfortable. After surgery, a taxi took me back to the hotel. Day after another taxi took me to the Clinic again for assessment. Staff were very caring and helpful. Medication, shampoo and lotion pack were provided. It was an amazing experience and I would recommend anyone going for Hair transplant surgery to consider he Medical park hospital group. You won't regret it. My gratitude goes to Dr. Acar and his professional team. Good luck. Joe Treatments Hair Transplant

Dear Hairsurgery2014,

Welcome to the board. Your first post in praise of MEDICAL PARK was an excellent example of how this community endeavors to help each other.

I am thrilled that you had such a great experience at MEDICAL PARK and how serendipitous to finally tell us all about MEDICAL PARK at the very moment that some other poster started a thread asking about MEDICAL PARK.

The Taxi, the hotel, the taxi, the staff...all very instructive to my research. I know that my next HT will now be at MEDICAL PARK.

*this is not a paid advertisement for MEDICAL PARK*

• Haha 1

I'm serious.  Just look at my face.

My Hair Regimen: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.