Asian Hairline Progression 14 months

azn_guy

Hey Everyone, I found a photo of my hairline (miniaturized) and just took a photo of that same hairline after 14 months (8 months after HT)

I tried to be meticulous about it and you can definitely see a difference in hairline

July 2009 photo depicts miniaturized hairline, from a distance it was noticeable

(it's a bit blurry, hard to focus when you're taking your own hairline photo)

September 2010 photo depicts a transformed hairline, from a distance it looks pretty damn good :)

Just comparing with about a year ago, you can really see a difference

Note I circled a stranded hair as reference (circled in black)

I thought some of you might want to see this for your own reference. It's sometimes difficult to get a good photo comparison of this. So did one for you guys.

july_2009.jpg.0c09d66fa7f50147e4eeb987361dc547.jpg

sept_2010.jpg.76e2204a54e4441f6096ce35566710bf.jpg

HA! I think we all have that ONE straggler lol. Yes, your hairline is markedly improved. Terminal hairs trump miniaturized ones any day. I think Dr. Cooley did very good placement of those 3007 grafts. If you wanted to get picky, you could maybe go for a small touchup session to thicken the hairline. But I wouldn't want to fix what isn't broke. :D

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D

RCWest,

Yes, I may consider it actually, when I go in for my scar revision, grafts will be removed. I am trying to decide where the optimal place would be for those 50-100 grafts.

I think I will have 50 on the left temple and 50 on the right (of course this depends on how many grafts will be extracted.

• 2 weeks later...