My Hair Loss story - pretty depressed guys

Akash

I am not sure if you are sexually active but you might want to get that checked out....could be a urinary tract infection also.

This is the way to look at it man.....are the sides worse then being bald? Answer that and you will know whether or not to take fin.

Why are you not listening to your doc and perscribing what you think you need?

Does not make much sense to me.....

Nobody is going to say anything on this board to stop your hair loss. (It looks like a nice head of hair for 32 yrs old to me).

My opinion is that you should get on the fin and plan on being on it for a long as you want hair. Also remember that you can have sheddinig phases from the fin and minox...but that is kinda proof that your body is responding to it.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Hi Spanker,

No not currently active.

The burning is pretty bad, cant sleep, though I have been trying to, for the past four hours. Plus, I am getting pain in my p***is.

I am actually doing what my doctor told me. I told him I was afraid of sides, and asked him whether I could reduce my dosage, he said it was upto me, but would reduce the efficacy as well. He also made it clear that he saw nothing wrong with varying dosage amounts to find the amount best for me.

He had originally prescribed finpecia (1mg, finasteride) for six months.

Yeah, could be a UT infection, but started just within a day of me starting finpecia.

Like I said, the problem with my hair loss is the rate, I can live with what I have, provided I dont lose it all within the next six months.