HT in St Louis, MO

alentxs

I am looking for a recommendation for a hair transplant surgeon in the St Louis area. The only Doctor I can find online is Dr. Lawrence E Samuels but do not see anybody discussing his work. I will appreciate if any of you can share your experience with him.

There are none in Missouri, but Dr. Konior in neighboring Illinois does fabulous work!

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D

Alentxs,

While the hair transplant network does not currently recommend any hair restoration physicians in Missouri, we do recommend excellent surgeons in Illinois, Ohio, Kentucky, and Michigan. Good luck!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

I am looking for a recommendation for a hair transplant surgeon in the St Louis area. The only Doctor I can find online is Dr. Lawrence E Samuels but do not see anybody discussing his work. I will appreciate if any of you can share your experience with him.

I had my first HT with Dr Shapiro when I was living in O'Fallon, IL just outside of St Louis. I went to Dr Samuels office to get my sutures removed. I think he may have been recommended on this site at one time. However, I did find this post from Bill from a couples years ago recommending him; Question on hairline (newbie)

1st HT: 3271 Grafts (6167 Total Hairs) with Dr. Ron Shapiro on 15 Jan 2009: 31cm length strip x 1.75cm width (1's - 835, 2's - 2000, 3's - 412, 4's - 24)

2nd HT: 2631 Grafts (4574 Total Hairs) with Dr. Ron Shapiro on 10 Aug 2010: 34cm length strip x 1.7cm width (1's - 943, 2's - 1440, 3's - 241, 4's - 7)